FANHS-HTX is turning 8! Celebrate 8 years of sharing stories and experiences of Filipino Americans across the south! This is a FREE FAMILY-FRIENDLY EVENT! Come enjoy food, nature, and connecting with our community!
Pictures from our previous FANHS-HTX picnics
Date: Saturday April 1
Location: Menil Park
Address: 1423 Branard St, Houston, TX 77006
What To Bring
• Picnic blankets, banig/mats, lawn chairs
• Anything for shade or to stay cool; sunscreen, bug spray, hats, umbrellas, fans, cooler with ice
• Additional snacks, dietary foods, non-alcoholic beverages
• Picnic games, kites, frisbees
• Leashed pets are allowed
Please review the Menil Park Policies
Street parking around Menil Park is free. Recommend arriving early since parking fills up fast.
* Free Parking Lots:
• Bistro Menil Parking Lot off of W. Alabama St., in between Mandell St. and Mullberry St.
• Corner lot of West Main St. and Loretto Dr., across the street from the CW Twombly Gallery and Menil Drawing Institute
The closest public restroom is on the side of the Rothko Chapel. It is ADA accessible. There are restrooms inside the museums, but you will need to sign in to the front desk first and they are a distance away from our picnic area.
RSVP by March 27! Headcount needed for catering