Join FANHS-HTX as we celebrate our 7th Anniversary during AAPI Heritage Month 2022! There will be food, fun, flash mobs AND MORE!
We will do a celebratory FANHS-HTX Flash Mob Dance and we need YOU to make it memorable! A choreography tutorial video will be sent to participants to learn at home, and we will have one optional rehearsal day TBD. Sign up to join the FANHS-HTX Flash Mob HERE!
Who Can Attend: This is a FREE EVENT for EVERYONE! Members and Non-Members. Bring your family and friends, and please RSVP for food headcount. FREE LUNCH will be provided!
Where to Find Us: You can find us at Menil Park closest to Mulberry street, under the BIG Oak Tree in the middle of the park.
What to Bring:
- Picnic blankets, banig/mats, chairs, and pillows
- Anything to keep cool! Hats, umbrellas, fans, coolers with ice, etc.
- Sunscreen, bugspray.
- Mask, hand sanitizer, hand wipes
- Additional snacks, dietary foods, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Picnic games, kites, frisbees, portable music instruments like a guitar or ukelele (no amps)
- Leashed pets are allowed
- Click here for the Park Map
- Recommend coming as early as possible because parking fills up fast
- Street parking around Menil Park is free
- Free parking lots:
- Bistro Menil Parking Lot off of W. Alabama, in between Mandell and Mullberry
- Parking Lot corner of West Main and Loretta, across the street from the CW Twombly Gallery and Menil Drawing Institute
- The closest public restroom is on the side of the Rothko Chapel, in a bungalow. It is ADA accessible.
- There are restrooms inside the museums, but you will need to sign in to the front desk first and they are a distance away from our picnic area.
- Currently, the weather is predicted to be in the 80s. Warm and sunny.
- Stay cool and hydrated
***Please review the Menil Park Policies